Here’s the last bit of press related to Everyman I could find, making it feel like the journey’s truly over:
From Stage Magazine:
Through the use of present day vernacular in his translation, alumnus of the University’s Master’s in Theatre Program Mark J. Costello has brought this centuries old tale very much into the here and now.
Read the rest: Stage Magazine.
See the rest of my Everyman press round-ups here:
- Everyman Press: The Image of Death (in Photos!)
- Everyman in the Press: Rep Radio Podcast and WHYY.
- Even More Everyman Press: A Brief Update.
- Everyman Press Compendium: Reviews and More.
- Delco News Network: “Strong performances void of pretense.”
- Everyman Press: Broadway World Review.
On to more misadventures!